This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
You can amongst other things use the Karma Services offered on the Karma Website to sell certain consumer electronic products (the "Product(s)") to Karma after receiving an offer from Karma in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (as defined hereinafter).
For the purpose of this Agreement, the term you or user shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to use or access the Karma Website and/or user Karma Services and/or sell the Products to Karma using the Karma Website.
BY SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT, OR BY USING THE KARMA WEB SITE, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH MAY BE AMENDED AT ANY TIME BY POSTING THE AMENDED TERMS ON THE KARMA WEBSITE. ANY AMENDED TERMS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEY ARE POSTED. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and other rules and policies of Karma. Karma reserves the right to terminate or suspend your use of the Karma Websites and/or the Karma Services if you do not comply with this Agreement or any other Karma policy or procedure, or for any other reason we determine, in our sole discretion.
1. About These Terms. These terms govern the use of the Karma Website by you and any and all applications included therein, the Karma Services, any offer that you receive to sell your Product to or through Karma and any sale and purchase of Product(s) to Karma. These terms, the terms of Karma's privacy disclosures and any supplemental terms or policies that accompany a specific transaction, feature or application collectively make up an agreement between you and Karma (the "Agreement"). You acknowledge that this Agreement is in electronic form and has the same force and effect as an agreement in writing.
2. Requirements. In order to complete the sale of your Product to or through Karma or to complete any other transaction with Karma, you must:(i) create an account with usii) Provide true, up to date and accurate account information about yourself and any Product you submit to us;(iii) Comply with all terms and conditions of this Agreement;(iv) Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including all import and export laws as described in Section 15 below;(v) Transact on behalf of yourself and not on behalf of others; and(vi) Have the legal capacity to enter into agreements and to convey title and interest in any Product that you submit to us.Use of the Karma Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Karma Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not open account on the Karma Website and shall not sell any items Products using the Karma Website. Karma reserves the right to terminate your account and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Karma's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to Agreement.In order to receive payments for any Products we purchase from you, you must provide us with up to date and accurate account information about yourself and any Product you submit to us, and such information shall include a valid email address at which you are able to receive email, a valid postal address at which you are able to receive mail, a valid mobile number at which you can be reached, and your first and last name (collectively Contact Information).Karma shall not be responsible for communication errors should your Contact Information be in accurate or incomplete. You are responsible for ensuring that you can receive emails, messages, mails and other communications from Karma, and Karma is not responsible for any emails or other communications that were not received by you because they were blocked or filtered as spam or otherwise not received by you. You understand and agree that if you fail to provide us with accurate and up to date Contact Information about yourself: (a) we will not be responsible for any misapplied payments or payments sent to a wrong address, and (b) any unclaimed funds that are not claimed within a period of 15 days can be claimed by you within a period of 30 days from the date we notify you to this effect, failing which these funds may be appropriated by us in whatever manner we deem fit,and/or may be subject to collection by governmental authorities under applicable unclaimed funds and escheat laws. You agree that we have no obligation to you if any of your unclaimed funds are appropriated by us in accordance with the terms of this Agreement or turned over to governmental authorities.
3. Account and Registration Obligations: If you open an account on the Karma Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Identification and Password. If you use the Karma Website as a guest user,you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email address and mobile number and for restricting access to your computer, computer system and computer network, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User Identification and Password, email id and cell number as the case may be. Also as a User, you shall ensure the physical security and possession of your cell phone.
4. Product Eligibility. Karma determines, in its sole discretion, which Products are eligible for purchase by or through the Karma Services and for which eligible Products Karma will provide an offer. Karma may terminate the eligibility of certain Products at any time and without advanced notice, but such termination will not affect any Products for which you have already accepted an offer from Karma in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
5. Condition Defined. Karma uses basic Product conditions and questions to grade Products (Conditions), which can vary widely between categories and types of Products, and are broad guidelines to assess a Product. More specific Conditionsspecific to the category and/ or type of Product may be included on the KarmaWebsite . Conditions are subject to change at Karma's discretion. If you are uncertain about your Product's condition, please seek guidance by contacting Karma's customer care.
6. Product Valuation. All offers will be based on Karma's own determination of the Product value in reliance on the accuracy of the information you supply us. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the item-specifics of such Products so as to mislead Karma or other users in any manner.Karma will use its discretion to determine the Product value, and weighing factors that may include the Product's model, age, functionality and condition and whether necessary Product accessories may have been provided by you. The Product valuation displayed on the Karma Website checkout page is an indicative assessment (Initial Assessment Price) of the value of the Product based on the information provided by you. Calculation and display of the Initial Assessment Price and shipping of the Product to Karma for further evaluation shall not in any manner be construed to (i) constitute an offer from Karma to purchase the Product or an obligation on Karma to purchase the Product, or (ii) an acknowledgement from Karma that the Product conforms to the description provided by you while determining the Initial Assessment Price. Upon receiving an Initial Assessment Price, you have the option of accepting or rejecting the Initial Assessment. Acceptance of the Initial Assessment Price indicates you are willing to sell your Product to Karma at the Initial Assessment Price and shall constitute an irrevocable offer from you to sell the Product at the Initial Assessment Price, if such offer is accepted by Karma by an express notification in writing. If you do not accept the Initial Assessment Price, the specific transaction expires. If after rejecting the Initial Assessment Price you change your mind and want to accept the Initial Assessment Price, you will need to open another transaction with us at which point, assuming the Product is still eligible for purchase, the new Initial Assessment Price may be different as Product prices are subject to change.
7. Fitness for Sale; Phone and Internet Service. You must have all right, title, and interest in any and all Products you seek to sell to Karma and have the capacity to sell the Products, and all Products must be able to be activated for new service (unless the Product is incapable of being activated or turned on as explicitly represented by you on our website). The Products and the sale and shipment of such items to Karma: (a) must comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, including without limitation all import and export laws as described in Section 16below, (b) shall not infringe on third party intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights), and (c) shall not be counterfeit, stolen, or fraudulent. You represent and warrant that the Products are free of any liens or encumbrances, including third-party software or third-party financing claims on the product which may not be transferred or for which royalties are due. By using the Karma Services, you agree to indemnify Karma, its officers, directors, and agents(Indemnified Parties) from all claims or losses sustained by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of any breach of these representations and warranties. It is your responsibility to discontinue phone, Internet and/or any similar service on your Product prior to selling it to Karma. Karma is not responsible for any service charges related to your Product, whether you incur such charges before, during or after your use of the Services. It is also your responsibility to remove any security codes that would prevent use of any Product.
8. Sending Karma Your Product. When packaging your Product, be sure to include all materials included in your description when we calculated the Initial Assessment. This may include software, accessories, original invoice for the Product, adapters, and manuals. Other than the earlier mentioned accessories, please ensure you do not send any additional accessories with the phone such as earphone jack, external memory cards and/ or SIM cards. Karma will not take responsibility for any such accessories including responsibility for its safe return in the case of a rejected/revised order. Failure to include any items you told us about when the Initial Assessment was calculated, or sending us a Product which does not match your original description, may impact the final value of your Product and may result in a revised offer.
9. Removing Data From Your Product. For Products involving devices that store files and/or personal data on hard drives, memory chips or the like, you must back up and store any data you wish to keep from your Product and remove any personal information before you send your Product to us. Karma's standard practice is to remove all such data from your Product Data in the Product); however, Karma makes no guarantee that it will do so. By sending Karma your Product, you agree to release us from any claim as to the Product, the data stored in such Product, or any information on any media used in conjunction with the Product and which you send to Karma, or for such data's security, integrity, confidentiality, disclosure or use. Karma is not responsible for: (a) any loss suffered by you due to any data that is not erased from the device and transferred to a third party, or (b) any loss of data after you submitted your Product to us. Further, you shall indemnify the Indemnified Parties from all claims or losses suffered by any of them if the Data in the Product (a) does not comply with any applicable laws or regulations, or (b) infringes any third party's intellectual property rights or other rights, or (c) the sale of the Product and the Data in the Product breaches any third party's rights. Further any sale of the Product by you to Karma at the agreed price shall include all consideration payable for transfer of all rights to Karma in any Data in the Product and you shall grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the Data in the Product simultaneous to any sale of the Product to Karma.
10. Product Inspection; Offer Recalculation. Your Product must be received by Karma within fifteen (15) days after you accept the Initial Assessment and complete the check- out process on the Karma Website (the "Delivery Period") or the Initial Assessment shall automatically expire. Packing and shipping recommendations provided to you by Karma should be followed in all respects to avoid possible damage to or loss of the Product in transit. Karma will inspect all Products that are received. Karma has the option to accept or reject the Product, including without limitation, to reject any Product not conforming to the description you provided to us, or if any Product has been modified in such a way that it no longer conforms to the original factory specifications, any Product no longer complying with applicable laws or regulations and/or any Product damaged or lost in transit. If Karma rejects the Product for any of these reasons, the Initial Assessment automatically expires and is rescinded. Karma reserves the right to revoke the Initial Assessment and provide a revised offer for the Product if: (a) the Product and/or materials are not as described, (b) the Product is received by Karma after the Delivery Period, and/or (c) Karma receives Product(s) that are different from those identified when your offer was calculated, and/or (d) if Karma believes that the Initial Assessment does not conform to the value it has assessed after physical examination.
11. Recalculated Product Offers after Inspection. In the event Karma recalculates the Initial Assessment for the Product after it has been received and inspected, as described above, Karma shall intimate you of the revised price (Revised Offer) and you shall have the option of accepting or rejecting the Revised Offer. If you accept the Revised Offer along with any new payment options you choose, you will be paid via your revised chosen payment methodin normal course and in accordance with this Agreement.If you reject the Revised Offer, Karma will at your cost and expense, return the Product to you at the address from which it was originally sent and reserves the right to charge a minimum product evaluation and handling fee of INR 250. In case the Product returned to you is not delivered to you due to your non availability at the address provided by you or a inaccuracy of the Contact Information provided by you or is otherwise not accepted by you, Karma shall have a right to deal with the Product in whatever manner it deems fit, (including to sell it) and use the proceeds to meet our service, shipping and storage costs, and the balance, if any, can be claimed by you within a period of 30 days from the date we notify you to this effect. Karma will give you a period of five (5) days (or such period as determined by Karma, which period shall in no event exceed a period of thirty (30) days) after Karma presents you with a Revised Offer via email at the address you provided to accept or reject the new offer (the "New Offer Period"). Karma will also remind you of the Revised Offer one or more times during the New Offer Period. However, if the Revised Offer is neither affirmatively accepted nor rejected by you during the New Offer Period, the Revised Offer with revised payment terms as determined by the Company will be deemed to have been accepted by you and you will be paid the Revised Offer price in the normal course and in accordance with this Agreement.
12. Releasing Rights to Product. Once you send Karma your Product, Karma cannot and does not guarantee that it will be able to honor any request for return of the Product and/or any Data in the Product. Of course, if Karma rejects the Product or you do not accept any new offer for the Product pursuant to Sections 9 and 10 ("Return Circumstances"), your Product will be returned to you as set forth in Sections 9 and 10 except that the Data in the Product may have been deleted to enable Karma to make its assessment.
13. Risk-Of-Loss. You remain responsible for the risk-of-loss for the Products until completion of the sale of the Product to Karma. You are responsible for any damages that may occur to your Product while in transit. .
14. Passing of Title. Title to the applicable Product passes to Karma upon Karma's acceptance of the Product for the Initial Assessment Price or your acceptance of the Revised Offer, as applicable. If there is a Return Circumstance, title shall not pass and shall remain with you.
15. Non-Transferable. Any offer by Karma for your Product is non- transferable and not redeemable for any other consideration other than what is offered by Karma.
16. Import and Export Laws. You agree to comply fully with all import and export laws, regulations, rules and orders of the Republic of India, or any foreign government agency or authority, and that you will not directly or indirectly transfer your Product without proper authorization from India and/or foreign government. You bear responsibility for and assume all expenses relating to your compliance with the described laws, regulations, rules and orders, and for obtaining all necessary authorizations and clearances in order to convey your Product to Karma, including without limitation, valuation, classification and duties applicable with the import of any goods. All taxes, duties etc. related to the sale of the Product to Karma shall be borne by you and you shall be responsible for depositing the same with relevant government authorities. You agree to indemnify the Indemnified Parties for any loss or claim that arise due to breach of this clause by you.
17. Compliance with other laws: You agree to comply fully with all laws, regulations, rules and orders of the Republic of India, or any foreign government agency or authority while using the Karma Website and selling Products to Karma, including without limitation to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the regulations framed thereunder. In particular, you agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that(a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;(c) harm minors in any way;(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;(e) violates any law for the time being in force;(f) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;(g) impersonate another person;(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; (j). shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;(j) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; (k) not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and(l) shall not link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services thatare prohibited under the User Agreement or any other applicable law for the time being in force.
18. Promotions. From time to time, and at Karma's sole discretion, Karma may offer promotional programs as an incentive to users. Promotions applicable to payments are applied as an increment to the final value of a Product, but they are not considered a change in that final value. Promotional programs have explicitly defined terms, including but not limited to, expiration, usage per person and per transaction, and other limitations and restrictions. Unless otherwise stated, promotions must be applied by you before checkout. For the avoidance of doubt, once checkout is completed, promotions cannot be applied to the same transaction. Karma reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or refuse promotions.
19. Accuracy of all Information. Karma makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information you receive in relation to an Initial Assessment or a Revised Offer. From time to time, however, there may be typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, pricing or other errors or omissions. As such, Karma reserves the right, at any time prior to payment, to:(a) Correct an error and/or (b) Change the offer. In the event the Product has already been sent to Karma, the changed offer will become a RevisedOffer subject to the processes set forth in Section 9 and Section 10. Otherwise, the changed offer will be a re-issued original offer, which you may accept or reject. (c) Void a transaction. If the Product was already sent to Karma, Karma will be deemed to have rejected the Product resulting in a Return Circumstance subject to Section 11.
21. Electronic Notices and Transactions.You agree to transact with us electronically, including without limitation, agreeing to terms and conditions or offering to sell your Product by electronic means. You authorize Karma to provide you with terms and important notices about Karma and your transactions to an email address you provide to us or by posting notices on an applicable page (or my account area) on www.karmarecycling.in. It is your duty to keep your email address accurate and up to date and to maintain a valid email address and to ensure that emails we send you are not filtered or stopped by spam filters or other types of email blocking functionalities. If you no longer desire to transact electronically with us, you may no longer use the Karma Websites.22. Access. You are responsible for obtaining at your own expense all equipment and services needed to access and use the Karma Websites and the Karma Services, including all devices, Internet browsers and Internet access. You are responsible for all fees that your carrier/internet service provider may charge you for data, text messaging and other wireless access or communications services.
23. Use of Services. By using Karma Websites, you agree not to (i) access any of the Karma Services by any means (including, without limitation, by use of scripts, web crawlers or similar methods) other than through the user interface provided by Karma; and (ii) engage in any other activity that interferes with or disrupts the Karma Services or performance of the Karma Websites.
24. No Warranties. WE PROVIDE THE KARMA SERVICES AND WEBSITES "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH KARMA WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
25. Limited Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL KARMA, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS OF YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH KARMA UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF KARMA WITH RESPECT TO ANY SALE AND PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE ASSESSED BY KARMA FOR A PRODUCT.
26. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Karma, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, vendors and distributors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your (or anyone using your account's) violation or breach of any terms under this Agreement. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
27. Entire Agreement/No Waiver. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The captions are used only as a matter of convenience and are not to be considered a part of this agreement or be used in determining the intent of the parties to it. No waiver by Karma of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Sections [6, 8, 11, 13, 15, 18, 19 and 22 through 28] shall survive termination of this Agreement.
28. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Karma Website and any correspondence related to a transaction may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Karma therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Karma does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions will be corrected.
29. Modification. Karma reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. If you do not agree to the changes, you may discontinue using the Karma Websites and/or the Karma Services. Your continued use of any Karma Website and/or Karma Services after any such changes take effect constitutes your acceptance to such changes. Each time you submit a Product for sale to Karma, you reaffirm your acceptance of this Agreement as in effect at the time of such use. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement each time you use the Karma Websites and/or the Karma Websites. The Agreement is and will be located at http://www.Karma.com/ main/service_terms. The last date this Agreement was revised is set forth below. Terms and conditions modifying the Agreement are effective immediately upon posting.
30. Applicable Law and Venue. This Agreement are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. No conflict of laws or provisions of any jurisdiction will apply to these terms and conditions. By clicking on the "accept" button below, you agree that any action at law or inequity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions will be filed only in the Courts of New Delhi, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action, or proceeding arising out of these terms and conditions. All disputes must be adjudicated in the English language.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding the above Agreement, please feel free to email email@example.com.
Last Updated: July, 30, 2014
We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
If you choose to sell on the Website, we collect information about your selling behaviour.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a pick-up addresses, and/ or other payment details and tracking information.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, other payment details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
3. Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court
4. Security Precautions
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
6. Your Consent
9. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Karma Recycling Private Limited
971/7 Kapashera, Opp Fun n Food Village,
New Delhi - 110037
Phone: +91- 011-42634264
Time: Mon Sat (10:30 18:30)
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org