1. Search for your device(Smartphone,Tablet or Laptop) on www.karmarecycling.in
2. Once you have found your device, please answer the basic questions about its condition.
3. You will receive a price quote for your device based on questions answered by you.
4. If you like the offer then please fill in your pickup and payment information (full name, contact number, email address and pick up address.)
5. Please specify your mode of payment(Cheque or NEFT).
6. We will schedule the pick up and inspection of your device free of cost.
7. Once we receive your device/devices, if the actual condition matches the condition you entered then we will initiate your payment as per the mode(Cheque/NEFT) selected by you. The entire process of item pickup, inspection and payment will take less than 21 days.
8. If the device condition does not match the condition you described online then you will be given a revised offer. You will have the option to accept or decline the new offer within 7 days of receiving the intimation. If you decline the offer then we will send the device back to you. If you accept the offer then your payment would be initiated according to the mode of payment selected by you.
9. If you are not able to search for your device on our website www.karmarecycling.in then please click on "I CAN'T FIND MY BRAND/MODEL". Please fill in details about the device and we will update you accordingly. Please do NOT select an item if it does not exactly match the item available for purchase on our website, we will not be able to offer you anything for it.
We currently buy devices from New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Chandigarh, Mohali, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Jaipur, Indore, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Coimbatore & Chennai.
Karma currently buys Apple iPhones, iPads, and Macbooks. We also buy most Samsung Nokia, HTC, Blackberry, Sony, Lenovo, Micromax, Xiaomi, LG and motorola smartphones. All of the items we buy can be found on www.karmarecycling.in - where you can keep checking for new brands and devices. We'll be adding more very soon!
If your exact model does not appear on our website you can take a picture of the device and email it to email@example.com with basic details (e.g. manufacturer of device, model name, year purchased, current condition whether operational or not and any broken parts). Please do NOT select a device if it does not exactly match the device available for purchase on our website, we will not be able to offer you anything for it.
Currently, we are only accepting the device models you are able to view on the website. If your device is not listed on our website, it means that we are not accepting that device at the moment. please click on "I CAN'T FIND MY BRAND/MODEL". Please fill in details about the device and we will update you accordingly.
Yes, you may change some basic details, for example, your email address, contact number etc. However, any type of financial details cannot be changed. While choosing the mode of payment, you will see the below message:
"We see you've chosen Cheque for your payment method. Its worth noting that 95% of our customers choose NEFT for its convenience. Your bank account details are securely stored with us and cannot independently be used for any unauthorised transactions. Nonetheless, we'll honor your choice of payment method but note that once chosen, you're payment method cannot be changed (from Cheque to NEFT or viceversa) once the order is created".
We currently allow 5 trade-ins per user in a single order. If you would like to sell in bulk, you can call us on 011 4263 4263 for further information.
Please remove the SIM card from your phone/tablet before sending it to us. Your SIM card stores information that uniquely identifies your phone on a cellular network. By removing your SIM card, you protect your private service-subscriber key and free your phone to be resold on the second-hand market. On most devices, the SIM card is located under the battery and can easily be ejected.When we receive devices with SIM cards intact, we immediately destroy them in an effort to protect your privacy.
Our offer for the devices in your online box is good for 10 days, after which the offer will expire. Remember - the faster you send it in, the quicker you'll get paid. Also, your electronics decline in value fairly quickly over time. It is advisable to sell your items before the price drops.
You can keep an easy track your order/box through the following ways:
1. You will receive an email notification once you create an order on the website, www.karmarecycling.in.
2. You get a notification regarding the date on which pick up of your device has been scheduled.
3. Once your device is delivered to us, You will receive an SMS stating that the device has been received at our office for inspection.
4. Once the inspection of your device is complete, we will send a notification stating that your device has been inspected and asking you to review the inspection results.
Once the device has been delivered to us you can track it's status by calling our customer service number or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with basic details like order number, email address used etc.
If you had answered the question of the availability of your charger as YES but you forgot to send it to us then its value will be deducted from your original offer. Also, If you had answered the question of the availability of your charger with a no, but actually sent it then the value of a charger will be added to it. In both cases a revised offer will be sent to you.
Once your device arrives at our warehouse, your device will be inspected and if approved, your payment will be initiated immediately. The entire process from pickup to dispatch of payment takes a maximum of 21 days.
After your device is inspected you will get an email either approving your device, or, if the device is not approved, you will be sent a revised offer. Upon receiving the revised offer you will have 15 days to either approve or reject the sale. If approved, the payment would be processed via cheque or NEFT as selected by you.
If you decide to reject the revised offer then your device will be shipped back to you within 48 hours. Karma charges a fee of INR 250 for shipping, inspection and handling for logistics back to you should you reject a revised offer.
A revised offer is given to you when, post inspection at our warehouse, our engineers inspect that the device condition differs from how you described it when you answered questions about itscondition online. A revised offer may be higher or lower than the price quoted to you on the website. When a revised offer is emailed to you, you have the option of approving or rejecting it within 15 days of intimation. If approved, we pay you for the device. If rejected, we will dispatch your device for return to you within 48 hours. If we do not receive any notification after 15 days and reminders then it is deemed that you have accepted the revised offer.
Karma does a full data wipe of your device. Once this is done, Karma puts maximum emphasis on the reuse of electronics to the most of their remaining potential. In line with this we perform a detailed examination of your devices, we assess their reusability and we give them a new life if they can be given one. The devices that are not reusable or repairable are recycled in a scientific and responsible manner.
Karma Recycling is a New Delhi based Government of India licensed collector and seggregator of electronic waste. Karma is focused on providing consumers with a world class experience for device trade-ins and exchanges. The Company was founded by well-educated and passionate individuals – the profiles of whom are on our website (www.karmarecycling.in/about). Karma provides detailed contractual information via email and at the time of pickup of your electronics so you have proof of your transaction. Your electronics are carried to us by Safexpress, one of the leading logistics companies in the country. Your devices travel in a tamper evident casing with industry grade protection so no one can alter the condition of your device. Once your devices reach our facility they are handled with extreme care by trained professionals, and if they are to be returned to you they reach you in the very same condition you sent them.
We greatly appreciate the trust you put in us and we assure you that your electronics are very safe with us.
You may buy our certified preowned products from our store on eBay.in.
The delivery of your payment depends on what payment option you choose:
Cheques are dispatched to your chosen address by Speed Post immediately after inspection and approval. Please allow 7-10 days for cheque delivery from the date of dispatch.
NEFT-Bank account transfer happens within 6-7 days from inspection and approval.